From TF2 Wiki
The Bonk Helm is an unlockable headwear item for the Scout. It appears as a team-colored plastic or fiberglass helmet, with an affixed apparatus for holding and drinking two cans of Bonk! Atomic Punch
- The Bonk Helm is a reference to a similar beverage-carrying headpiece commonly seen on sporting event spectators. This helmet is usually referred to as a Beverage hat, Beer hat, or 'Foam Dome'.
- The design bears a resemblance to an earlier community-made hat replacement, which Robin Walker acknowledged prior to the release.
- Wearing this helmet does not in any way simulate the effects of Bonk! Atomic Punch.
- Whilst the Bonk helm is equipped, the Scout's default cap is no longer rendered and therefore not visible from underneath. Where as equipping the Batter's helmet the Scout still keeps the headset and default cap equipped.
- So far, this is the only hat craftable with a specific Blueprint, except for the Ol' Snaggletooth, The Attendant, The Milkman, Familiar Fez and Grenadiers Softcap
- There is a simular recipe with the Beer Hat from the unrealeased game Dead Rising 2. Their crafting requirement is different, however, with only one bottle of beer and a construction helmet needed to make a Beer Hat in Dead Rising 2, as opposed to the two Bonk! Atomic Punches and one Batter's helmet needed to craft the Bonk Helm.
English • Русский