July 19, 2010 Patch
From TF2 Wiki
Revision as of 16:53, 30 August 2010 by SmashmanBOT
Team Fortress 2
- Added a http://www.alienswarm.com/) to celebrate the release of Alien Swarm (
- Fixed a client crash when opening the backpack while running in a language other than English.
- Fixed not being able to pick-up buildings in Arena mode.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed team kills with Wrangled sentries.
- Fixed a bug where teleporters could be given more than their normal amount of health.
- Fixed old demos with different data tables thinking the SourceTV player entity was burning.
- TF Bot Changes
- Improved performance of bot computations that are done when a point is captured, a round starts, or a checkpoint reached.
- Fixed Engineer bot infinite build-destroy behavior loop regression
- Fixed Medic bots losing their charge if they touch a resupply cabinet
- Fixed a crash due to having multiple types of bot systems running in-game simultaneously
- Fixed bot behavior issue resulting in bot pile-ups near level 3 teleporter entrances
- Bots no longer consider sapped sentries a dangerous threat
- Bots will not try to navigate through enemy spawn rooms (unless they have won the round)
- Bot Engineers will avoid building teleporters on steep slopes which can hinder teammate movement
- Added tf_bot_pyro_always_reflect cvar. Set to 1 to make Pyro bots always reflect projectiles, regardless of difficulty level.
| Preceded by||July 19, 2010 Patch|| Succeeded by|