From TF2 Wiki
The AWPer Hand is a promotional primary weapon for the Sniper. It is an AI Arctic Warfare Police sniper rifle, used in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive under its abbreviation AWP. The AWPer Hand was awarded in Genuine quality to players who pre-purchased Counter-Strike: Global Offensive before August 21, 2012.
It functions identically to the Sniper Rifle, except with unique firing sounds.
Damage and function times
|Damage and function times|
|Attack interval||1.5 s|
|Maximum charge time||3.3 s|
|Zoom-in charging delay||1 s|
|Zoom-in headshot delay||0.2 s|
|Values are approximate and determined by community testing.|
- [Undocumented] Added the AWPer Hand.
- The description references the fact the AWP is commonly banned in Counter-Strike and Counter-Strike: Source servers.
- The weapon's name is a play on "upper hand", referencing the advantage in Counter-Strike games that AWP users have, due to its immense stopping power.
- The AWPer Hand is just a reskin of the sniper rifle but, in Genuine quality, is worth 26 keys.
- AWPer Hand 1st person.png
First person view.
- Csgo awp fps.png
AWP in first-person view in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.
Steam Pop-up featuring the AWPer Hand item.
- CSGO - Store Announcement.png
Store announcement for the promotion.
- Banner AWPerHand.png
Promotional image featuring the AWPer Hand on Sniper.
- Blog AWPerHand.jpg
The Sniper with the AWPer Hand on the CS:GO Blog.