|“Let's go, let's go, let's go!”
This article documents a recent item or map addition. It may contain speculation or inaccuracies.
You can help improve it by editing this page to include new information.
The Concheror is a secondary weapon for the Soldier. It is a secured, light brown, wooden box with a quad diamond shaped insignia, accompanied by a conch shell. A white, slightly tattered, vertical banner flag, with the same diamond insignia, is secured onto a pair of bamboo sticks. It appears when the banner call is played.
It functions in a similar manner to the Buff Banner and the Battalion's Backup, as they provide a specified effect for surrounding teammates. This banner charges through a combination of either dealing or receiving damage. While the buff is active, allies within 450 units are healed for 35% of the damage they deal.
The Concheror, released with the Shogun Pack, was awarded in Genuine quality to players who pre-purchased Total War: SHOGUN 2 on Steam before March 15, 2011. It is also available through crafting, item drops, or purchase from the Mann Co. Store.
Damage and function times
- See also: Damage
|Damage and function times
|Charge fill damage
||1133 dealt or 333 received
||35% on hit
|Values are approximate and determined by community testing.
- See also: Crafting
Note: The blueprint simply makes a Soldier's secondary weapon; there is still a chance of getting the Buff Banner, Gunboats or Battalion's Backup instead. There will be a 25% chance of crafting this item.
|| Banner of Brothers|
Buff 5 Steam friends at once with the Buff Banner.
|| The Boostie Boys|
Buff 15 teammates with the Buff Banner in a single life.
March 10, 2011 Patch
- The item was added to the game.
- The "horn" sound effect is unique for this banner; however, it is the same for both RED and BLU teams.
- The flag and the conch shell are styled after the Nobori and the Horagai respectively. The symbol on the flag serves to distinguish which army the troop belongs to while the conch shell is generally used as a signaling trumpet.
- The flag's symbol is that of the Takeda clan, a famous line of samurai warlords from the Sengoku, or Warring States era. It may also be seen as a derivative of the Team Fortress 2 logo.
- Sashimono (指物) were small banners fitted to the backs of Japanese soldiers from mid-15th to early 17th century, for identification in battle.
- The name is a play on the words "conch," the weapon's substitute for a bugle, and "conqueror".
"The Emperor's Trading Advice".
This weapon is one of the most expensive Vintage weapons on the market, trading for around 1 of the Earbuds. Genuine quality Concherors go for around 1 refined metal. Normal versions of this weapon are worth what any normal weapon would warrant.
-Though the concheror is a buffer and is from medievil times, it is not useable in the degrootkeep capture-point map, even though all other buffers(including other class buffers) are avalaible.