From TF2 Wiki
Crit-a-Cola (in full Bonk! Crit-a Cola) is a secondary 'lunchbox' item for the Scout and was added in the April 28, 2010 Patch. In similar packaging to Bonk! Atomic Punch, it appears as a purple can of cola which, when ingested, gives the drinker certain mini-crits for 6 seconds. However, mini-crits will also be inflicted against the Scout during his buff duration.
Gives the drinker 25% more damage and 25% faster movement speed for the next 6 seconds.
Drinker also receives mini-crit damage during the effect.
- Drinking: 1.2 (Interrupt-able)
- Buff Duration: 6
- Re-Use Cooldown: 24 (after bonus wears off)
All times are in seconds, and determined by community testing.
Bonk! Atomic Punch
- The name 'Crit-a-Cola' is a play on popular soft-drink brand name 'Coca-Cola'. The name also sounds like the word 'Critical' spoken with unusual emphasis.
- When this weapon was first released, it and Bonk! Atomic Punch shared skins.
- 'Crit-a-Cola' appears to be another beverage which appears under the Bonk! brand-name, rather than a new product all its own.
- While Cherry Fission-flavoured Bonk! proclaimed Now With Isotopes!, and Blutonium Berry-flavoured Bonk! assured us it contained 33% More Radiation!, Crit-a-Cola's label states Manliness Guaranteed!
- Crit-A-Cola's label states Water and Sugar as ingredients, rather than High Fructose Corn Syrup. It also lists Radiation.
- When you die while holding the Crit-a-Cola, it will appear as Bonk! Atomic Punch instead.
- Crit-a-Cola is the only droppable weapon not to be added in a major class update or in any community contribute site patch.
- The lines said by a Scout while under the effects of Crit-a-Cola are the same as his Bonk! Atomic Punch lines, despite their obviously different functions.
- Crit-a-Cola has the same skin for both teams.