From TF2 Wiki
After Killing More than 2 Enemies in 20 Seconds
After Killing More than 5 Enemies in 20 Seconds
Domination of a Single Opponent
- *Short Laughter 1*
- *Short Laughter 2*
- *Short Laughter 3*
- *Short Laughter 4*
- "I'm done playin' games with you, boy."
Domination of Two Opponents
Domination of Three or More Opponents
- *Evil Laughter 1*
- *Evil Laughter 2*
- *Evil Laughter 3*
- *Evil Laughter 4*
- *Evil Laughter 5*
- *Evil Laughter 6*
Domination of a Demoman
- I wish y'all could see how bad I'm kickin' your tail.
- Drunk on the battlefield ain't no way to be, son.
- Dominated, eyepatch!
- That catch your eye, son?
- The hand is quicker than the eye!
- Gotcha, eyehole.
Domination of another Engineer
- You just ain't doin' it right.
- Dominated, Hardhat.
- A real Texan woulda dodged that.
- You can always tell a Texan, but you can't tell him much.
- You done incurred my wrath, son.
- I'm wolverine mean, you son of a bitch!
- If you done it, it ain't braggin'.
- You're all hardhat and no cattle.
- You shoulda oughta brought more gun, son.
Domination of a Heavy
- Never mind the bullets, how much all these coffins costin' ya?
- I've seen better sides of beef been run over by a combine.
- Y'all come back now!
- Nice try, slim.
- Gotcha, chuckwagon!
- Gotcha, pork-drippin's.
- Dominated, corncakes.
- Y'all just got branded.
- And another thing: You're ugly.
- Dumber than dirt, ain't ya?
- You dumb as a box of rocks!
- Y'all come back now, more where that came from.
- Dominated, fat man!
- You are a whole herd of ugly.
- Gotcha, fatboy!
Domination of a Medic
- Doctor, I am the better man!
- Guess they didn't teach you to duck in doctor school.
- Keep comin' at me doctor, eventually y'all gonna rustle up some sense.
- Next time tend to your own knittin', sawbones.
- Sell your tonics elsewhere, miracle man!
- You must be a doctor, 'cause you just saw the extent of my patience.
- I'm a killer of men, doc, that is the God's honest truth.
- Slap a poultice on that, doc! *laughter*
Domination of a Pyro
- Speak up next time, boy.
- Sorry ma'am.
- Dominated, Smokey.
- Gotcha, mumbles.
- Sorry to put out your campfire, boy.
- You look a might tongue-tied, son.
- You shouldn've played with fire, boy.
- Didn't your mama teach you not to play with matches?
- Y'all might be flame retardant, but ya sure ain't bulletproof.
Domination of a Scout
- Y'all gotta run a lot faster than that.
- Y'aint too fast for me and my machines now are ya? *chuckles* Are ya?
- Boy, this here is just gonna keep happenin' and happenin'.
- Dominated, stringbean.
- Y'all just got dominated, city boy.
- What in Sam Hill were you thinkin', stringbean?
- Shoot, son, you all slow as molasses!
- Dominated, little feller.
- Just a dead little jackrabbit.
- Quick as a hiccup, ain't ya? Hah, not quick enough.
- Not fast enough, not by a damn sight.
- Gotcha, stretch!
Domination of a Sniper
- You oughta stand back a little more, like, for me and my machines.
- Looks like that there just weren't the place you oughta be standin'.
- Dominated, campground.
- You shoulda oughta stayed back at your little campsite.
- Nobody likes a squatter.
- I just rode you out on a rail, down under.
- Aw, now you don't look like a happy camper.
- Down under? More like "six feet" down under.
Domination of a Soldier
- Y'all take that, rocket boy!
- That there is just a sad display, boy.
- Don't test my mettle, son!
- Dominated, ya damn Yankee!
- Y'all just got drafted into my war!
- That's what it feels like when eagles cry, soldier boy.
- Next time, lift ya lid and you might see it comin'!
- This all's what happens when you fight a man.
Domination of a Spy
- Now just stop trying to mess with my contraptions.
- It ain't gettin' any harder for me to kill ya!
- You know where you oughta hide next time? Back in France.
- Dominated, you turncoat!
- Dominated, you snake!
- This skunk's startin' to smell.
- Slither on back to hell, coward!
- That's what my daddy taught me to do to backstabbers.
- You're a looong way from France, boy.
- Don't go meddelin' in my business.
- You are a coward an' a scoundrel.
- If y'all had more gadgets for killin', you wouldn't need so many for hidin'.
- I just beat on your sneaky ass like a mule, boy!
Healed by Medic
After Capturing Intelligence/Control Point
- "We got it!"
- "This one's ours now!"
- "This here point's ours now!"
- "Hell, that was easy."
- "Ah, it's nothin'."
- "Weren't no thing."
Attacking, Control Point Unoccupied
Round Start/Battle Cry
- "Job well done!"
- "That wasn't even close."
- "Now that there was a fine piece 'a work."
- "Cream gravy!"
Round Loss/Sudden Death/Jeers
Set on Fire
- Sometimes you just need a little less gun.
- Ain't that a cute little gun?
- I love that li'l gun.
Building a Dispenser
Building a Sentry gun
Building a Teleporter
Packing Up a Building
- Packin' up!
- Movin' out!
- I'm movin' this!
Moving a Building
- Heavy load comin' through!
- Outta mah way! Outta mah way!
- Go on, get!
Replanting a Building
- That was gettin' heavy!
- That there wasn't gettin' any lighter.
- Go on, git!
Sentry gun Sapped by Enemy Spy
Teleporter Sapped by Enemy Spy
After Several Sentry gun Kills
- "I told ya don't touch that darn thing."
- "I built that."
- "That's what it was made for."
- "Another satisfied customer!"
Third Gunslinger Punch
- This thing ain't on auto-pilot, son!
- That's from yours truly, son.
- Tagged ya.
After using the Wrangler long enough to develop cramp
- "Aw, shucks."
- "Damnit, fellas!"
- "Damnit, damnit, damnit, damnit!"
- "Aw, hell."
- [Loud, angry and frustruated sigh]
- "Dagnabit damnit!"
- "Damn dagnabit!"
- "Dagit nagit nabit dagit!"
Golden Wrench Kill
- That there is a gold-plated kill.
- Guess I got the Midas touch!
- At least you ain't worthless anymore!
- Erectin' a statue of a moron.
- "I'm gonna beat you like a rented mule, boy."
- "I'm gonna tear you down, junior!"
- "You're all about to have a real bad day!"
- "Come here, sissy!"
- "Start prayin', boy!"
- "Git along there, little doggies!"
- "I'm gonna lay you out!"
- "Why don't you all get along before one of you gets hurt."
- "Son! I'm gonna blow that dumb look right off your stupid face!"
- Follow me, doc.
- Over here, sawbones.
- On me, doc.
- Let's do this Texas-style.
- You an' me, pardner.
- You an' me, hoss.
English • русский