From TF2 Wiki
Festive weapons are a special classification of items. They are signature Stock weapons for each class wrapped in Christmas lights. Festive weapons were added to the game with the Australian Christmas 2011 update on December 15, 2011, and can only be found by unlocking Naughty Winter Crates.
They function exactly the same as normal weapons, with the exception of being wrapped in blinking lights. This is purely a cosmetic change and has no effect on gameplay. The lights are green, yellow, and team-colored, even though the backpack icons depict both red and blue colours being on a weapon at the same time. Festive items are available in both Unique and Strange quality.
- Strange variants of Festive weapons function identically to a standard Strange variant. All Strange Festive weapons will track kills only, with the exception of the Medi Gun, which tracks ÜberCharges and kill assists.
- The Festive Stickybomb Launcher's backpack icon shows it as wrapped in multi-colored lights, though the model is wrapped with white lights in-game.
- The lights disappear on death.
- Added Festive weapons to the game.
- Updated the Festive weapons so they can be gift-wrapped.
Festive Scattergun BLU variant first person view.
Festive Bat RED variant first person view.
Festive Rocket Launcher RED variant first person view.
Festive Flamethrower RED variant first person view.
Festive Stickybomb Launcher variant first person view.
Festive Minigun RED variant first person view.
Festive Wrench RED variant first person view.
Festive Medi Gun RED variant first person view.
Festive Sniper Rifle RED variant first person view.
Festive Knife RED variant first person view.