From TF2 Wiki
The Frontier Justice is a primary weapon available for the Engineer unlocked after completing 5 Engineer Achievements. This shotgun cannot randomly inflict critical damage and has half the magazine size of the regular Shotgun, but can get Revenge Crits: For every kill your Sentry racks up, upon its destruction, the Frontier Justice gets 2 guaranteed Crits and for every assist it gets 1. This applies even if the Engineer destroys his own Sentry with the PDA. The Frontier Justice was released during the Engineer Update
If you die, you lose your remaining revenge crits. If your sentry is destroyed between when you die and when you respawn, you receive no revenge crits. The maximum amount of revenge criticals stored is 35.
- Base: 6 per pellet
- Max Ramp Up: 150% (9 damage per pellet)
- Max Fall Off: 50% (3 damage per pellet)
- Pellet Count: 3,6
- Point Blank: 30-36
- DPS (damage per second): 133-150
- Medium Range: 10-30
- DPS (damage per second): 17-50
- Long Range: 3-27
- DPS (damage per second): 5-17
- Mini-crit: 8.1 per pellet
- Critical hit: 18 per pellet
NOTE: This assumes that all statistics relating to the Shotgun apply to the Frontier Justice.
Medium range is defined as the length from the main resupply door to the opposite wall on the upper level of 2Fort. Long range is defined as the length from battlement to battlement on 2Fort. Base damage is the damage done at 512 units before damage variance or bullet spread. Ramp up maxes out at 0 units. Fall off maxes out at 1024 units. Damages are approximate and determined by community testing.
- Attack Interval: 0.625
- Reload Base: 1.0
- Additional Reload: 0.5
Reload base is the time it takes to reload the first ammo. Additional reload is the time it takes to reload each ammo after the first. All times are in seconds. Times are approximate and determined by community testing.
- The Frontier Justice was first teased in the Mac update trailer before being officially announced on July 5, 2010.
- The guitar smashing sound is the same as the Left 4 Dead 2 guitar decapitating sound.
- The large object on the side of the Frontier Justice is a receiver, which picks up a radio signal when the sentry is destroyed to enable critical hits upon destruction not a scope like the Sniper rifle.
- As of the Halloween Event of 2010, using the Thriller taunt with the frontier justice still produces guitar gibs.
English • русский