From TF2 Wiki
The Kukri is the melee weapon for the Sniper class. A Kukri is a Heavy Nepalese knife used as both a tool and as a weapon. The most distinctive feature of this weapon is that the blade has a deflected angle of 20° or more, with a thick spine and a single sharp cutting edge; this causes the end section of the blade to strike square on, greatly increasing chopping effectiveness. It is most famously known as a part of the regimental weaponry and heraldry of Gurkha fighters. Forming part of the survival equipment carried by airmen during the early 1940s conflict in Burma, the Kukri is an essential item equally effective at hacking through jungles as well as self defense.
- Base: 65 (59 to 72)
- Mini-Crit: 87.75
- Critical Hit: 195
Damages are approximate and determined by community testing.
- Attack Interval: 0.8
All times are in seconds. Times are approximate and determined by community testing.
- The kukri has a Normal weapon variant.
- Valve Weapon Statistics incorrectly lists this weapon as a "Club".
- For its Critical hit animation, the Sniper swings it down with both hands, similar to the Pyro's axe's normal attack and the Eyelander's Critical swing.
- It is possible the Sniper nicknamed his kukri "Sharpy," based on unused melee dare sound files.
- Its animation is simular to Halo 3's Energy Sword, with both hands on the screen.