From TF2 Wiki
|Ammo carried:||36 (200 For Engineer)|
The Lugermorph (Max's Pistol) is a secondary weapon for the Scout and the Engineer. It's a reskin of the pistol, and has no unique stats. This weapon was originally given to players who bought Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse within the first week of its release, but is also available as an unlock from Poker Night at the Inventory. It is based off of the titular Max's pistol. For more information, read the Pistol article.
- Base: 15
- Max Ramp Up: 150% (22 damage)
- Max Fall Off: 50% (8 damage)
- Point Blank: 20-22
- Medium Range: 10-15
- Long Range: 8-9
- Mini-Crit: 20
- Critical Hit: 45
Medium range is defined as the main resupply door to the opposite wall on the upper level of 2fort. Long range is defined as battlement to battlement on 2fort. Base damage is the damage done at 512 units before damage variance or bullet spread. Ramp up maxes out at 0 units. Fall off maxes out at 1024 units. Damages are approximate and determined by community testing.
- Attack Interval: 0.17 (6 rounds/second)
- Reload: 1.25 (Scout)
- Spread Recovery: 1.25
All times are in seconds. Times are approximate and determined by community testing.
- When the Engineer and Scout reload with the Lugermorph, no additional clip is inserted into the gun. They appear to just pat the end and resume combat.
- When "Details" is selected for the Poker Night at The Inventory Lugermorph, the Mann Co. Catalog will jump to the first item, the Kritzkrieg, probably due to its separate internal item ID from the original.
- The Lugermorph bears a striking resemblance to the Luger P08 pistol, and was one of the first semi-automatic pistols ever made
- The name "Lugermorph" is a portmanteau of the words "Luger", a pistol used by German soldiers during World War 2 that Max's pistol is based on, and "Lagomorpha", the taxonomic order of which rabbits are a part. Max claims he is a "lagomorph", as well as his being a "hyperkinetic rabbity thing".
- The weapon's in-game description is a reference to a running Sam & Max joke: where does he keep the gun if he has no clothes?
- With the "2nd July 2010" update, the Engineer is now able to use this weapon, making the Lugermorph his first unlockable weapon. It's unknown why the Lugermorph was added to the Engineer's weapons list so late.
- In some randomizer modifications, you can find this gun, like the Big Kill.
- The Lugermorph is obtainable in the game 'Poker Night at the Inventory.' The original Lugermorphs have become 'Vintage Lugermorphs', though there is no discernible difference otherwise.
- The Lugermorph in TF2 doesn't have the same colors as the one in Sam and Max.
- The Lugermorph has the same stats as the pistol since it is a re-skin.
- Like most other weapons, the reload bug has not been patched as of yet. You are able to hold R and shoot simultaneously, causing an amusing animation.
- As of the April 5th, 2011 update, all Vintage Lugermorphs have had their vintage status taken away.
Error creating thumbnail: Unable to run external programs, passthru() is disabled.Languages:
English • русский