From TF2 Wiki
|“Let's go, let's go, let's go!”
This article documents a recent item or map addition. It may contain speculation or inaccuracies.
You can help improve it by editing this page to include new information.
The Sharp Dresser is a promotional melee weapon for the Spy. It is a hidden blade with an eagle-shaped hook worn under the sleeve, resembling those used by Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad and Ezio Auditore da Firenze in the video game series Assassin's Creed.
This item was awarded in Genuine quality to players in the United States who pre-ordered Assassin's Creed: Revelations on Steam before November 29, 2011 and before December 1, 2011 in other countries.
Damage and function times
|Damage and function times|
|Values are approximate and determined by community testing.|
- The Sharp Dresser was added to the game.
- While the kill icon shows the blade on the Spy's left hand, the blade is actually on his right hand.
- The Sharp Dresser appears to be slightly slanted to the left of the Spy's sleeve in the view model, making its position inconsistent with its world view.
- While equipped the Dead Ringer, the left hand will not only change to the normal view model while holding the watch, but the left sleeve will still be there while holding the watch.
- The name and description of the weapon is a reference to the song "Sharp Dressed Man" by ZZ Top.
- A sharp dresser is a person that dresses well, usually in a suit.
- In Assassins Creed: Revelations, the Hidden Blade is worn on the left hand of Ezio and the Hookblade on the right side. In Team Fortress 2, both the Hidden Blade and the Hookblade are on the right side of the Spy.
- Although the Hidden Blade doesn't have a eagle head, it's still designed to have both of the weapons on the same hand.
- Even though it says that its not craftable or tradable in the discription it is in fact craftable and tradable.
- Despite what some may think, the Sharp Dresser does not have any special attributes, in fact being worse than the class Knife solely because it lacks the "Fencing" taunt. It is simply a new model, similar to the Wanga Prick in comparison to the Your Eternal Reward.
RED first-person view
RED first-person view, ready to backstab
BLU first-person view
Promotional image showing the Dashin' Hashshashin and the Sharp Dresser on the Spy