From TF2 Wiki
Would it be excessive to list what each class actually says when these various commands are given? Many of them are mundane, like "dispenser here", but some of them are unique, like the "nice shot" command and the "activate ubercharge" command.--Nyl 12:58, 14 January 2008 (CST)
- Well, no one's said no so I'll tentatively plan to collect this information this weekend and post it. I know a couple of these commands have some response rules associated with them: "Help" will say different things on a capture point, and "Spy" will say different things if you're looking directly at someone ("That engineer is a spy", etc.). Are there any others that people know of?--Nyl 17:50, 16 January 2008 (CST)
- I don't have any objections, I just thought they all said the same thing just in different voices :$ There maybe a bit of a crossover with the class reponses though. --Aurora 11:07, 17 January 2008 (CST)
- If you haven't already done this, I'll go ahead and begin this myself. I'll follow the standard "Class_voice_commands" format, if anyone wishes to follow (e.g. "Scout_voice_commands"). -beep 12:00, 6 April 2008 (CDT)
- I'm working on the Scout's responses right now, going in class order, 1-9. Some of the lines themselves need to be updated, and I don't know where they go. A good example of this is the domination lines. Can someone find out which ones go to what response rules?
--Kilroy 21:40, 26 June 2009
- Would it work just to go through the sound files in the order in the gcf and find the corresponding result here. It would make sure all of them were found at least.--Wilsonator 14:04, 27 June 2009 (UTC)
Secret command bindings in the 360 version
I don't know how much the wiki community does (or doesn't) care about the 360 version of TF2, but I wanted to ask about accessing the voice commands in the game. The only real command you can do is "Medic" but often I meet players that give other commands such as "go go go", spy calls, and the infamous dispenser chant. I've searched and asked people but I can't find anywhere how these are accessed. I'm told that you don't need to modify your game at all and all you need is a USB keyboard or a Chatpad. Can someone confirm this or tell me more about how the non-used commands are accessed? I don't want to waste the money on a chatpad and find out it doesn't work that way.
- They are most likely modding, by binding certain control keys to a specific voice command, so pressing LB for example triggers "need a dispenser right here!" DAWeeE1 17:50, 7 August 2009 (UTC)
Can somebody please add the animations that are associated with certain voice commands? I know that for "Medic!", he raises his hand to his mouth to shout, but I know there are others and I cannot remember which animations are for which voice commands. -NickP614
What's the exact purpose of this command? OluapPlayer 20:34, 24 December 2009 (UTC)
- It's to tell engies to move their equipment up. MK 21:48, 24 December 2009 (UTC)
- Z + 2, mate. OluapPlayer 18:52, 25 December 2009 (UTC)